Pilots & Aircraft Managers
- Firewall II has much less drift and evaporation loss when dropped from aircraft, resulting in more product on target.
- It clings to vegetation better than other products and holds more water on fuels for a longer period of time.
- Less absorption into soil and ground litter means more water available for heat absorption.
- Firewall II is an inert product and is nontoxic. It is no more corrosive than water and has passed both the USFS uniform and intergranular corrosion tests. It is certified for use in fixed tank and bucket helicopters and SEATs.
- Viscosity of each drop can be varied to achieve desired results.
- Approved on the USDA Forest Service Qualified Products List
- Contains no ammonia, phosphates or nitrogen
- Contains no bio-available ingredients
- USFS has found it to be “practically harmless to young rainbow trout”
- Fully degrades in 28 days of sunlight exposure
- Is 99.5% water when blended at 0.5%
- Buckets, tanks, equipment and aircraft are easily cleaned with a water rinse
- Care should be taken when gel is applied to hard surfaces, as they may become slippery.
- Cleanup of hands, clothing, and equipment is accomplished with a rinse of fresh water, and some rubbing. Dilution is the solution. Stubborn items can be soaked in water for a time, and then rinsed with clean water.