Engines and Tenders Use
- Firewall II is an inert product and is nontoxic. It has passed both the USFS uniform and intergranular corrosion tests and is certified for use in fixed tank and bucket helicopters and SEATs.
- Firewall II is a homogeneous solution that is no more corrosive than water. It will not damage gauges, valves or plumbing on engines and water tenders. It is 99.5% water at a blended rate of 0.5%. Equipment can be easily clenaded at the end of the day with a water rinse.
- Care should be taken when gel is applied to hard surfaces, as they may become slippery.
- Cleanup of hands, clothing, and equipment is accomplished with a rinse of fresh water, and some rubbing. Dilution is the solution. Stubborn items can be soaked in water for a time, and then rinsed with clean water.
- Approved on the USDA Forest Service Qualified Products List
- Contains no ammonia, phosphates or nitrogen
- Contains no bio-available ingredients
- USFS has found it to be “practically harmless to young rainbow trout”
- Fully degrades in 28 days of sunlight exposure
- Is 99.5% water when blended at 0.5%
- Buckets, tanks, equipment and aircraft are easily cleaned with a water rinse